Commercial and Industrial Electrician Bicester
At Benchmark Electrical Solutions, we offer commercial and industrial electrician services to numerous businesses across Oxfordshire, Buckinghamshire and Northamptonshire. We are here to help you with every aspect of your electrics, from office rewiring and PAT testing on business equipment to installing fire alarms, CCTV security cameras and lighting. We have electricians on call around the clock, so we are able to keep your business running smoothly by providing a 24 hour emergency electrician for any urgent problems.
All our electricians are highly qualified professionals who undertake every job to the most rigorous of standards and with consideration for your future expansion needs. If your business is looking to cut costs, we can even provide professional advice on how to save money on your electricity bills by switching to more energy-efficient LED lighting.
Find out more about our commercial and industrial electrician services:
• Free competitive quoteContact us for a free, no obligation quote for all your electrical needs.
• General electrical maintenanceFrom cracked light fittings to broken outlet points, we can carry out electrical maintenance services day or night at a time to suit you.
• Periodic testingWe can create and work to a solid Planned Preventative Maintenance schedule to ensure your electrical equipment continues to function safely and efficiently.
• PAT TestingOur commercial PAT testing servicewill ensure your business equipment is tested annually, complete with accurate numbering and labelling. We can also provide installation tests to certify and cover work that has been undertaken previously.
• Single-phase and three-phase installationOur skilled electricians can install single or three-phase power suppliesto a socket or plug, along with any cabling required.
In addition to these commercial and industrial electrician services, we also offer all our domestic electrician services, to businesses throughout Bicester, Oxfordshire and afar.
For more information or for a free quote, please contact us.
What business do you work with?
We work with a range of industrial and commercial businesses across Bicester and Oxfordshire, including estate agents, landlords, restaurants and many more.
What hours do you work?
We work at all hours of the day and at weekends. Visit our 24-hour emergency electrician page to find out more about our emergency call-out service.
How do you accept payment?
We accept cash, cheque and bank transfers.
Is your work covered under warranty?
We are TrustMark-registered electricians, which means that jobs between £500 and £50,000 are covered for up to two years.
Do you do PAT testing?
We provide PAT testing for estate agents, landlords, house sellers and businesses. The results of the tests are written down on testing and inspection sheets, and our electricians will then explain any faults and how they can be rectified.